Making a Complaint
Making a complaint to Radiators 4u
We aim to provide great service but understand that sometimes things go wrong.
If we can't immediately resolve your problem when you tell us about it - and we will try, we operate a simple three-stage process for the handling of complaints.
Stage 1 - Initial Complaint
You can make a complaint via:
- Email: .
Please send us:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address and phone number
- The invoice number from your purchase at Radiators 4u
- The code for the specific part or parts that are causing an issue and a description of the problem
- An image and / or video showing the issue
- The resolution or required outcome that you're seeking
We'll acknowledge your complaint within 4 trading hours and aim to provide a full response one trading day after that. If our reply will take longer then we'll let you know.
Stage 2 - First Review
If you're not satisfied with the reply you receive at Stage 1, you can ask for a review. Our Sales and Customer Service Manager will look again at your complaint and reply within two trading days (or advise you if the reply will take longer than that).
Stage 3 - Final Review
If you're still unhappy with the way that we've handled your complaint you can ask the General Manager to consider it. You'll get a response within three trading days.Follow this link to see our full Complaints Policy.